Current events are available via the Calendar link on this website.
Some Ministry opportunities at Crossroads are...
WEDNESDAY BIBLE STUDY
- Wednesday Bible Study meets at 6:30pm. Please join us for in-depth studies of the Bible and prayer.
- We have a staffed nursery for infants and preschoolers as well as children's church for grades K-5 on Sunday mornings.
- If you are interested in joining our praise dance worship ministry, please see Linda Davis-McAdory. All are welcome to come out and be a part of the ministry. See you there!
- New members' classes are periodically held for those interested in church membership. If you wish to attend or have questions about becoming a member of Crossroads, please see Pastor Mike or Theresa Thompson.
NURSING HOME VISITATION
- This ministry meets on the second Saturday of the month to visit with area nursing home residents. See Mary Watkins for details.
- We have Sunday School classes for adults, youth, and children on Sundays at 9:30am. Please join us.
- Attention, teachers, if you have any questions concerning the schedule or need a substitute, please contact Ron Baffield. Thank you for your important ministry!
- The purpose of the Worship Team is to allow the Holy Spirit to use team members, together with their particular gifts and talents, to lead the congregation through song to praise and worship God and magnify the Lord Jesus Christ. If you are interested in this vibrant ministry, see Aurturo Guevara.
YOUNG AT HEART
- Our ministry for those 55 and older is ordinarily held on the second Wednesday of each month at 11:30am at the church. Lunch is served potluck style. Should you have any questions, please see Judi Riordan or email email@example.com.